BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 30, 2012

No Sleep!

Today may be one of those rare occasions when I drop like 10 posts in one day. I can feel it in the air. Every year I look back, scratch that, everyday I look back and count my blessings. I've met some beautiful and not so beautiful people in a short period of time. Every encounter has been a valuable lesson none the less. No one enjoys the pain that comes with this journey, in fact there are times when I dread the "thought" of it. Who doesn't though? There are days when I think, "Yes! I got it!" and others where I just want to hit the refresh/restart button. I will say this though, the feeling of being "Loved" couldn't be any better, and I'm talking starting with self. I don't only see the transformation, I feel it and I will it. I wouldn't trade this experience in for the world. Everyday is a new start and for that I am eternally grateful!



0 comments: