BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 19, 2011

I Rather It Be Just Me and You...

Ensilence Presents: Just Me and You Compilation






Hey Hey World! I just dropped a compilation which features my sensual side :) Soft, Sensual and Explicit! Yet creative and artistic. I always wanted to drop some music that people could make babies to. Well at least I tried lol. This features songs that were recorded I'll say over a period of 3 years. An artist should always be able to display all sides of him or herself. I'm known to do "conscious" raps or more raw lyrical tracks. BUT that is what others know me as, I do not believe in putting myself in a box or carrying a certain label. If I could do rock music, I would do that as well. I am open to all avenues as long as it allows me to stay creative...and I can do what I want. So what defines me...is me just being myself. That is all I can be you know. 

Did I mention I LOVE soul music. Beautiful, fruitful, sexy, and pure music from the soul. The type of music where love is unashamed, bold, vulnerable and ready. Wooooo don't get me started!

Here is the track-list and featured artists:
   1. Just Me and You
   2. Hold U Down ft. Cyndiva (Prod. by Macado)
   3. Miss U Much (Prod. by Macado)
   4. Right Here (Prod. by Macado)
   5. Call Me (Prod. by Macado)
   6. Brothaz Love Cool Jane (Prod. by Tryf Bindope)
   7. Started Finish (Prod. by Focus)
   8. For Awhile (Prod. DJ Teknik)
   9. Sugah Mama (Prod. by Ensilence)
  10. Cherry Pickin (Prod. by Tryf Bindope)
  11. Katplay (Prod. by Macado)
  12. Kiss My Ink (Prod. by Macado)
  13. Fast Food Freezer (Prod. by kid C)
  14. Playin Out (Prod. by kidC)
  15. She Dont Want (Prod. by 3D)
  16. KCrazy (Prod. by Ensilence)
  17. So Hypnotik (Prod. by Fathom 9)
  18. 1st Site (Prod. by JDilla)

Featured Artists:

Cyndiva of Unit Steele, Tryf Bindope, Bass RoKC, 3D, Nick B, Marsha Ambrosius and Jack Nickelz

0 comments: