BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Loner By Nature

Word. The title is me and I am that title. I started this entry in a haze, where I had a nice lump of thoughts to type down, and as the time passed I became too lazy to fulfill this quest. But I read a fellow artist blog which is so amazing to me. His knack to tie poetry with his with randomness is so dope to me. Inspiration is contagious. Sometimes I don't understand why I gravitate towards things the way I do, but one thing for sure is that I love when people are authentic, even if what they say or do is brash...they do not hide it. Now as for me, I am very private. I excel at being low-key and find an awkward attraction to solitude. I always have a fear of becoming some sort of hermit but I feel this music could prevent that from happening...who knows. Ah social anxiety and all it's tortuous beauty sure knows how to make a problem out of no problem. Forming relationships are an obstacle but I'm at the point where I do want intimacy and a companion. What am I waiting for? Actually I'm not waiting, I just rather fate bring it all together naturally. I will say when I want something I will get it. *wink* Eh that wasn't charming at all lol. Anyways the whole point of making a blog was to reveal more about myself which I find hard to do either way. I rather just post album covers and links to my music but how boring and selfish is that? Especially if there is a listener that wants to know more. I take it into consideration all time. I didn't forget about you, I just hope you forgot about me.


PEACE




0 comments: