BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 5, 2011

WOW....Just Wow AGAIN!!!

How does one not update a blog in 2 years?!?! Terrible. I know...I know. Since then I had a lot going on. I will say an over abundance of music which is great :) I thought I lost my password to this blog only to discover...I remembered it on first try. Excuses Excuses. So what shall I say. It is 5 something in the morning...my eyelids aren't heavy....yet. I've been in vampire mode the last few months.

Ok I will say why I have avoided updated the blog. 1. Lazy 2. Literally zero readers LOL, I mean for real who is interested in my ramblings. 3. Uuuh not sure yet.

But Music can fill all of that empty space. Hey I type in broken/disconnected thoughts so I hope I don't confuse you. I read my older entries. I need to take time and write like that again.

If you missed out on anything sweetcakes....let me give a taste of what I created :) All in a span of 2 years. Release Dates are below each cover ....BOOM ! DOWNLOAD IT ALL :D!!!




June 2010



July 2010


Sept 2011

Aug 2011

Oct. 2011

1 comments:

Titi said...

Hey there! One of my English friend told me about your music so I listenned to the songs you've put on Youtube and... loved it! "So Hypnotik" is dope! And I'm French, and I can understand you, which only means that the way you rap rocks :-)
Keep it on !!!!
Peace!