BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Make Me A Believer...Now



 Hey I was overwhelmed when I received a message in my inbox that the video to "Melodic Masturbation" was finished. I asked this beautiful young lady Ess Marie if she could do the honors of putting a visual to the track because I dig her style and find beauty in her sensuality as well as person. Now, in my mind I was like "She's going to say naw...how can I come out of nowhere and ask that. She is going to think...this chick has the audacity..." LOL. Yes that is how my mind works. I almost didn't approach her about it.

But when I did she said yes which blew mind, now mind you I really didn't have a vision for it, she has a crazy good eye for the video thing and I'm glad she ran with what was in her mind. It came out wonderful, sensual, and beautiful.

The idea came about when I first heard the beat which is produced by the talented Fathom 9. I originally titled track "Make Me A Believer" because at the end of the verse I'm stating make me a believer of your Love. Mr. Fathom requested the present title which was the title of the instrumental, still fit perfectly. But yo when the beat dropped....man oh man, put it this way my imagination was instantly turned on and turned out. I told myself I that I can't just simply "rap" over that beat, I have to caress it, talk to it, make verbal love in between the melody which led to a sultry spoken word verse backed with some pretty heavy sexy sighs hahaha. At first it was pretty hilarious while I was recording it. For some reason I can't take myself serious when I try to do something "sexy". I had to do so many takes for the "moaning" LOL.  But when I got in that "zone", that was it...the beat had to tap out. With this track I had to make your ears climax.

Now let's add the visual to the verbal, it's mood shifting sensual art. I have to continue to give a BIG Thanks to Ess-Marie aka Stush Love aka Ms. Stacy Bush, whom is also a dope singer, you can check her music  here:
https://soundcloud.com/stushlove

Check the videooooooo




Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!



0 comments: