BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 8, 2013

New Music and a Strange Place


Ok so I've released a new EP  titled "Divine Pain".  I wrote a recent message on Facebook describing why I chose that name for the title.

"This project was purely therapeutic. As you may or may not know, I battle with severe depression, so instead of wallowing in my darkness...my craft is my anchoring light that allows me to lift above my pain...which to me, is Divine. Divine Pain."

To be honest it is uncomfortable to talk about but when I put the pen to the paper, when the words release from my lips into the mic, when they greet the instrumental, it becomes a mirror, allowing me to see myself and face my inner fears. This is what I needed. My creative...I NEED THAT.

The theme can be summed up by the wise words of Kahlil Gibran: 
 

"Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding." Kahlil Gibran


You can purchase the new release at my bandcamp:
http://ensilence.bandcamp.com/album/divine-pain

Or you can just download it Free here: 
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f2rrw83x66m2t4r

I love this awesome artwork by Sit Haiiro. I think I may have posted it on here before, not quite sure. Either way it is such a moving piece and summed up the condition of my heart at the time.


Much love to the producers: 
Iller the Abstract Giraffe, Fathom 9, G-Force, Melodiesinfonie, DJ Profecy, Rice Master Yen, and Maloon TheBoom. 


Such Talents. I love working with such gifted people. They bring light into my world.

Much love beautiful people.

I love you.

--ensilence

0 comments: