BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Death of the Headphones




Moment of silence please....

My Audio-Technica ATH-M40fs, my first taste of headphone heaven... and I hear these ones aren't even the best (lusting those new M50fs). They survived many falls, chord yanking, greasy hair follicles (peeling), loved on my ears and caused fatigued from many recording sessions. The wire even started to get disrespectful and curl when I wasn't looking. I'm telling you we been through it all and then that is when it happened...a short. The right ear-cuff  said, "enough B...I'm done." It's been a wrap since. I can't even be mad...I... I just wish we had more time you know? Maybe if I had laid them down softly on sheets of silk, the frame wouldn't have deteriorated as rapidly as it did. Or if I had wore scarves every time I recorded  to avoid the greasy scalp...or stretched the chord yoga style so it wouldn't have begin to split. 

I'm so sorry, I'll do you better next time baby...I promise :(


R.I.P. 2010 to 2012 





0 comments: