BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 25, 2013

Stay



I need you to...Stay


The Stranger the fruit the more dangerous the roots
Black thoughts construed and tailored to my truth
My quest for love loops undone
Another story unsung
Cuts the respiration twice in a lifetime I brung
The fabric of my strength, every breath, every scent
Each tear spent dripping on this fine print
and my mind went where the traces in the sky lead
passed the galaxy, as my ancestors breathe
I feel my second wind like their presence in the leaves
won't stop til I fulfill the essence of the dream
courtesy of Alice Green...the blood runs thicker
scriptures on the mantle brought definition to a sista
sketches of a woman summons a divine figure
assigned on the side to make my ride richer
no matter how bittersweet times hit ya
I remember that I'm blessed to reflect...so I stay

Stay.

Death is eminent. What's the price of Hell that we're living in?
Agendas hid, the lone catalyst, find significance 
In small details, vision split but still see well
Both sides of the story repelled
And history repeats its self, caught up in our own glory
Magnified wealth, forget to raise our own shorties
Forty with an appetite of destruction 
lack of discipline...can barely function
Lusting and busting on a broads flesh
Raw sex birthed bastards that draw Tecs
At the next stop light, long ski mask, and don't respect your life
A sight to too shameful...
But if you only knew how deep the pain go
Taught to aim low and forget the main goals
A mangled psyche
Pipe dreams and a system too shiesty
Might lead even the right seed to a grimy...existence

--Ensilence 



0 comments: