BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Afloat


My Mind:


lbdfjbsfdbsdfbskjdbf I need to write? sdfihsdhfsdh fhasfhuihtrgbv from dreams to goals dbd sdfhw csjwf vl soifo sfooi;af I love you sdy vohwe voihfdh we f;asghfia wsfohoifw forever alone iosdfbb cisiue ius iudgs vuysdg sdu viuads music music music ddifdfoi9oq  guyeou Madness vuas dfhwe dsiube new perspective lsdfbs osodf jk anxiety sadf aoghrew viofdha broke ajnd money sdfgbaf made it through this storm so when's the next one coming jdfla vgbva sdihfwf forgive me Lord fdjkhiuha vaiduh breathe. Kiss me oisdfbjw csdiie cjdap repfnas you here kjbdvkjnafn Time knsdfjb cv creative ein v eoiuhf aoiher blessed.  Owoierw rain sadfbwe reign sdkjfa ds Ids fsd Peace. Limdsiojwef liberation parallel to loss sdkjf urt etcvie caoiisdb destiny activated, what now? Questjomvew ygfgwe aldsgfuy wqeiugflb Infinite. Hodkasnd oe gfyt xcbvyfio huw cguy vo cima  questions as bs webc ytjdv tg kcnir knowing. I ugfjh love ttyuwev you restvdkc in dsb a therygc place gfye where burews there's cloeds no westyu space wasresw or moniy time.

Evol speek em taolfa. Woh tuoba Uoy?

Can't 
move 
backwards. 

Reverse it and go forward....




Love keeps me afloat. How about You?

-ensilence

0 comments: