BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Scavenger Hunt


Old rhymes books found. I was surprised that there are a few gems on some of those decrepit sheets...amongst the cringe worthy lol. I may have a few more boxes locked away in my closet. Who knows? I may take what's good, revise and create some newness. We shall see.

While on the hunt, I found some magazines. It brought back memories when I actually some of the early "The Source" magazines. Some of them were so damaged I threw them away...which I painfully regret. I want to live in my Nostalgia sometimes!

Scratch Magazine was dope. Too bad they stopped printing it.


What I was really searching for were my old sketchbooks which really didn't have anything worth showing. I want to get back to sketching. I'm pretty basic/below average. I need another outlet. I just asked my little sister Kareemah if she can give me some tutoring lessons lol.I use to love drawing then some years went passed and you know how that is.

You can check her deviant art page her for some of her work: 

She also has a blog too :) check her here and follow as she updates frequently about her upcoming projects.

These are some old sketches I done in the past. EH.













Also I want to learn how to PAINT!

I WILL learn how to paint. :)

Mmmm I can't wait!

-ensilence


2 comments:

KJARTZ86 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KJARTZ86 said...

Love those random moments when you can live in your nostalgia for a while... Dopest feeling ever. First of all, gotta thank you SO much for the big ups in this post. Deeply appreciate it sis. I'm so touched and we are SO gonna start those drawing lessons like ASAP lol. I'm feeling the drawings you posted. The Nas and Santana are on point. Shading looks great so it won't be hard to teach you :)... Again I really appreciate it and keep up the good work with these blogs. I love reading them ... much love sis