BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Literary Flow


Updated my mini/baby book shelf  lol. Someone asked me yesterday, "what does your literature consist of?"

As I said before I'm going to build me a mini library one day. I love reading. Keeps me sharp and engaged with the world. 

I also agreed to do that " read at least 25 pages a day" thing which is 2 books a month,  24 a year, of course I want to up that, double, triple it. 

I didn't get into heavy reading. until I picked up James Baldwins "The Fire Next Time" from the library some years ago. I just purchased it a couple weeks ago and I look forward to reading it again with a different set of eyes as my outlook as drastically changed since I'm getting old lol.

And my big sister put me onto "The Four Agreements" by Don Miguel Ruiz. Shout out to Cyndiva!












 Imagination. Books are a writers journey into the unknown. 


I'd like to write one one-day.



--ensilence



0 comments: