BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Bizarre Crush




Rising early I
stretch to break the steps on a worldly stride
time moving by in a blink of an eye
all I can think is why...I need to see him
no productive reason...how he keeps me cheesin
all sets of teeth
feels like I'm on a leather leash
awkward none the least, it won't let me speak
plus I'm tryna kiss his mental
soul connect, it's all respect, maybe he can enter this temple
to keep it simple yet sensual 
I gotta keep my thirst to a minimal, cause he's not the typical
runnin high to chase a nut and I like his strut
I tried to wisen up
not stuck on stupid, but if the shoe fits
my heart won't let me do it
cruisin like Smokey down the avenue
and keep the loose lit
it's proven...a bizarre crush
ice cream, get in these guts
stay lifted like the dutch

...He keeps on passin me by

-Ensilence





1 comments:

paul st.john said...

♫ ♬ ♪ ღ ♩♭♪. ☮