BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 26, 2013

I Was Wondering If...





I was wondering if...
I can grip on your stick shift? 
slippery and wet, Ugh...when you lick this
your thirst, I'ma quench it
tongue twisting submission. What's the request?
various positions? I suggest you listen
Make this easier
natural seduction the way my body's leadin' ya
I won't be teasin' ya...because we done the foreplay 
up against the wall, near the door-way
this is a Full plate...I'll be feedin' ya
ain't no easin' up...another hour on hold
joy ride the top, I like the Power...Control
feeling bold near the climax, I want to grind that
until you let go and push my spine back
shhhhhhhh...rewind that.
Unadulterated.
savor every memory, I'm your favorite
freak nasty, you can name it
sexual language...physical...mentally tame it
satisfy every craving...I'ma drain it
and I hope you bring it.

-Ensilence

0 comments: