BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Feed My Mind With LOVE



Waters of life flood my bosom
Well springs granted to restore ruins
Alluding matters of the heart, alone-ness of thought
Beloved I was taught
The usefulness of time, not the science behind the clock
Long suffering, fragments of the Rock
Pillars of the greater good is where I walk
Queuing Heaven's harp from the stairwell to hell
My vision aligned...I will only excel
Inhale the Mighty Comfort, clarity from a dying hunger
Infinite dimensions, Loves wonder
Illuminates the temple amongst the...passing seas
Fragile frequencies whistles the winds agony
And actually I'm just a cousin to the Sun
Sister of the Moon from the vessel of the One
Indefinitely hung...amidst universal truth
Bearing great fruit, not a student of the loop...tantamount
Illusive peace that they're handing out
But purified in retrospect of my sprout
Risen from the drought's...sweet fragrance
What you see as done...I see Change in

Feed My Mind with Love - Ensilcence ♥


https://soundcloud.com/ensilence/feed-my-mind-with-love-maloon 

2 comments:

paul st.john said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
paul st.john said...

beautiful 1