BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

SoulKonect






I listen carefully but am sometimes awe struck by Loves impulse...
 

You are on my mind constantly and consistently. I dream of you in hopes one day you may say yes, as well as naively thinking, maybe I can change your mind. This is not operated under the spell of lust but the nakedness of love.
 

I pray one day you'll be fully open to it. I will share your burden, support your vision, protect your heart, and I will listen. You're not alone.
 

We can not be chained to tradition. We are Unconventional. Our canvas may be light-years apart yet our spirits are closely interwoven. Why wait until the next lifetime?
 

So let's dance. Let us dream together. Let's share worlds.
 

I believe in that old time LOVE.

-ensilence


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmmmmmmmm! These words are simply delicious.