BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Taking It Way Back

I've always wanted to do one of those fly oldschool photoshoots. Rocking some fresh kicks with the dookie gold chain rope, crispy skinny jeans and a fly jacket near the train tracks. YES. 

Or I could get on my rugged raw with the Timbs, baggy jeans, hoody beneath the goose vest with the baseball bat! I have to do one of these soon.  I did cop some fake Cazals with a red Kangol last year lol On my LL cool J ish. I just copped two sets a batteries for my digital camera so I might as well take some interesting flicks. I thought about doing it today but then I forgot there is mad snow out there. I don't get along to well with cold weather, it brings the sissy out of me lol. 

Will be headed to the mall today which I'm like "Eh." I used to love going to the mall when I was younger, gazing at all the things I couldn't afford, well it's still that way today...the affording part, but I find it highly boring now. Window shopping is cool I guess every now and then. Where I truly like to window shop is at a music equipment store. If you want to make this lady smile take me to Guitar Center hahaha! We don't have to cop anything...we can just look, allow me to fantasize.  

Some flicks I took out of sheer boredom. Oh yeah this is my favorite shirt (Hello Kitty) that shrunk to a devastating small size. I was incensed. You can't tell from these angles, but it rolls up passed my belly button, pretty soon it's going to be sitting on top of my breasts LOL. I refuse to get rid of it. :( 

Actually I'll show you. See that grey undershirt is normal length. In the words of Flo from Good Times, "Damn, Damn, Daaaaaamn!"

Ooooweeeeree I didn't notice I have those hairy Italian arms LMAO







0 comments: