BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Road Trip Cherry Poppin






Preparation. Excited and a little tired...but when am I not? I will be doing my FIRST road-trip today. I'm headed to Florida which is a 15 hour drive from my hometown. It will be well worth the the drive! Family time! I never been to the beach or seen the ocean...I will get a to bask in one of God's amazing wonders tomorrow! My heart is smiling. This year is truly a new start...and I AM READY. 

This will be the first of many trips to come. I recently had some great news through a wonderful conversation yesterday...I must say God works in mysterious ways but one has to be open to change in direction. Where one door is shut, another one is opened. 

Love, Peace, and Openness, I welcome with my whole heart.

I have some last minute packing to do. I'll be traveling with my two baby sisters and a friend. Two cameras will be on deck, a lot of laughs and smiles. Drama free. Will be hitting my aunties house to rest in South Carolina, love...love family. I will bask in these moments.

Prayers to arrive and make it back from our destination safely.


Permanent Grinch grin until further notice. :D



0 comments: