BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Goosebump Theory

Saturday Night, relaxing here, quiet and alone in my thoughts, jamming to some of those refreshing sensual quiet storm jams. Goose-bump theory, mmmmm music has a way of shifting moods subtly. Sensual, soothing, smooth, I'm glad I have it. It says what I want to say but fall short.  Red Light Special, turn it down low, it's a nasty playground for my mind. See, as an artist, we're multidimensional, there are many layers to our platform :  powerful, creative, truthful, vulnerable, sensual...too many to identify at the moment; but one should never be afraid to unveil his or herself. I been in this place before, but now that I'm grown...I want more, you know the kind of love that massages the mental as well as the physical. Let me not forsake the spiritual, that's a significant foundation that molds the union. It's getting late and my soul couldn't be more alive. I was looking for ways I could pen this in a verse but I think I'll let it ride out as I'm typing. Sometimes there is not enough minutes on the track, not enough space to make it fit but as a writer sometimes the ideas come unexpectedly. Whether welcome or unwelcome, I have to release to or be forever bound of what could have been. Yeah, I'm feeling it right now...and it feels so good. Ear candy.

Raphael Saadiq's, "Ask of You" playing, where has these type of songs gone? Good thing music is timeless, so much nostalgia. I have yet to have my first slow dance, my first kiss, intimacy...I will be honored to have such beautiful music be the backdrop. Music is nonstop in my world, I'd be lost without it at this point.


 LOVE




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it.... music soothes the soul.. takes us on a dimensional journeys..I love the way your write you are truly talented!!! <3

[ InKjarQUILLaT!onS ] said...

grt writes..music is an elixir for the soul ....bleed on gal.the world needs you !