BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

In 4 the Long Haul

Heeeeeeey :) Juice fast Update

So It is Day 17 right, right? I'm making it but not unscathed lol. Yo, for real, temptation be all up in my ear...on some, "Brit...go ahead a taste a few a those Pound cake crumbs and while you at it lick some of that chicken residue off that plate. Go ahead...handle that!"

Ridiculous right? Hey, it's real on the battle field though. Mind over matter, that statement is easier said than done. What helps me get over these humps is that I can see the outcome or end result. I understand that every struggle is me just taming my flesh to get aligned with my spirit. Discipline, we preach it but can we LIVE it? So many times we allow carnal things to overpower and rule our lives and forgetting most of them are temporal. Short lived pleasures and sometimes empty desires leave us...empty.I want more. My constant concern is peace of mind, loving and sowing good seed in my fellow man. I want to be a stepping stone not a stumbling block.  I know enough never seems to be enough but as long as I am doing my absolute best then I am headed in the right direction.This is my main focus.

I uploaded an update video on my journey. Oh yes, I can't forget to add a flick of my favorite "thang" I'm drinking on!

BOOM!!!


Yo those joints hit the spot EVERY TIME!




Much Love!





0 comments: