BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Silent Day

So I've been turned down twice, eh? Such is single life.

On a brighter note I might be making my first road trip at the end of the month, an 11 hour drive to my aunties house in South Carolina....then a 5 hour one from there to Florida to see my nephew. I am excited and I am definitely going to bring the video and digital cam. You know...one has to highlight those crazy moments. :)   Traveling is something I always wanted to do and I think this trip will the open floodgates...yes I cannot wait.


Oh yes, I also heard some ear candy that made me smile today. A new track by my young brother Yorel Tifsim called Ourhourrr. Fresh smooth sounds.  Check it here:


https://soundcloud.com/yoreltifsim/ourhourrr

"I need an hour to explain."


0 comments: