BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Unsung



The path of an artist is unsung. Braving the elements, starving in the four corners, He or She doesn't see walls of restriction, just opportunity to paint beauty on the obscene. Not a square inch goes untouched without greeting the brush. Openness and honesty, soul mates in the caravan of creation. See what you feel as a wintry chill can be the interpretation of a brisk wind of inspiration or a frigid vein of Truth. An artist's eye is stairwell to the temple of his or her soul. "Madness" has been the blind definition, stigmatizing label stapled on the backs of many creators. Society gets lost on what it "thinks" it knows. Artistry knows nothing is without question.

If it is deserving of a label, I will simply call it Freedom.

I choose this path or should I say it has chosen me? As Miss Badu stated, "If I stumble off the path, my heart will guide me back."

Where is your journey taking you today?



0 comments: