BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Many Many Thanks

I want to personally thank Fortified PhonetX for inviting me to be featured on the show list at their album Release Party, "The Plastic Eaters". They tore the place down! I am so honored to have been a part of that moment. Those fellas can rock the crowd! I'm so proud of them.

I had a great time meeting new faces and catching up with some old ones. A beautiful experience. I was captivated by the energy in the place and was quickly reminded why I love this artform so much. I started thinking...why did I ever stop performing in the first place? How dare I let my fears dictate my passion, never again! This is the beginning of a wonderful journey and I appreciate and welcome every twist and turn; it will prepare me for something greater. Reflecting back, I extremely blessed to have so many people in my corner. It boggles my mind to think that people really feel my music like that, humbling indeed. I dreamed of this on many occasions but not in such detail. I am the keeper of the dream I hope to obtain. I look forward to meeting and working with as many people as I can. I will do this until my body and mind says otherwise.


A Great Shout-out to:
Connect Rhymes
Moemaw Naedon
Frigid Giant
DJ Blacklisted
Proseed, 
Kid A ( I was swooned by your eyes during Brothaz Love Cool Jane lol)
Rory
B. Durazzo
Mr. Owl
Raw Dawn
my big bro Dru Magus.
And the beautiful people who approached me after the performance.

And love to my baby cousin Maurice who came and supported me. It was my first time driving to Pittsburgh and I thank him for keeping me company. I have a lofty fear of getting on the wrong exit lol. We almost...almost got lost (twice) but thankful for that GPS. Yo whomever created the GPS...you are Godsent, Bless you!

I look forward to many more of these experiences. I am genuinely excited to see where I go from here.

Oh yeah also shout out to the parking attendant that made me pay $10 to park at the Giant Eagle parking lot. (sarcasm). I truly that thought  we were going to be late, walking  7 blocks to get to the spot...my God. I'm not use to that city life so CP time is unacceptable. We made it though. and hit up a fly Chinese spot in the area. Let me not forget that the traffic was ridiculous so my foul language got turned up a couple notches lol.  All in all it was great!


Cop and Support the Fortified PhonetX album The Plastic Eaters here:
http://fortifiedphonetx.bandcamp.com/

Good music should never go unheard or unsupported. Artists need to eat in order to continue doing what they do best. It's a long hard road.






Much Peace and One Love 


0 comments: