BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Something Untitled

I want to get to a point where I can do an entry on here daily. A million and one things on my mind with no where for them to exit, what now? I ask myself this...vain repetition, that is all it is.

I wrote something earlier. I may fix it up and put it over a beat.


Tell me the pains in my stomach aint the summons of my fears
factors at least a hundred dozen
it's puzzling, stumbling' on that tight rope didn't seem to reduce me to plummeting
you can say it's Grace that I'm juggling...by the skin of my teeth
second time this week, please don't rub it in
a lack of sustenance
I asked God for the strength of a hundred men
if I could trade it in...I woulda asked for money
might get lucky, hit the lotto and maybe they'll quit actin funny
just another monkey on my back, 
where the love at? memories snub that
took the axe to my tear-ducts
hoping the tears would clear up...



0 comments: